Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring Fever

The sun has been in full effect all day.  Snow's melting; puddles are forming.  All this is making me very anxious for Spring to arrive.  You've had the chance by now (I hope) to check out some of our "what's new" stuff in the blog.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again now: the time to start thinking about your summer hair is NOW!  Custom wigs, are just that: CUSTOM.  Our wigs are all hand-made.  One person works on each wig from start to completion.  This ensures consistency throughout the wig, as well as provides us with a quality control reference.  If you're even thinking that you want something new for June, you would be wise to get that idea on the track to become a reality.  If I had a dime for all the times clients waited until the last possible moment to order their new wig....Isn't that how the saying goes?

www.missmymy.com